Virnig Attachments VBW72
Double tap to zoom
- Optimal auger location continuously feeds the partially enclosed fan to ensure max snow volume exits the chute.
- 3/16” metal surrounding the fan reduces distortion from rocks and debris, resulting in longer blower life.
- 270-degree hydraulic chute rotation and deflector angle allow for precise snow placement.
- Curved chute and shortened deflector decrease resistance for added distance.
- Two, direct drive Eaton® motors with hydraulic pressure relief protection.
- Reversible, replaceable poly skid shoes prevent surface marks.
- Standard with 5/8″ x 8″ reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge.
- Multiple standard flow and high flow motor options available.
|Overall Width/Cut Width (Inches)||77|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||47.9|
|Cut Height (Inches)||28|
|Overall Height, Varies with Deflector Position (Inches)||62.5|
|Fan Diameter (Inches)||24|
|Fan Depth (Inches)||8|
|Auger Diameter (Inches)||18|
|Throwing Distance||Up to 40 feet|
|Approximate Weight (pounds)||1220*|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|
*High Flow motor options add approximately 75 pounds to model weight.
Find What You Need
Find The Parts You Need
Service Your Machine