Virnig Attachments SBS120
Double tap to zoom
- Commercial-grade skid steer snow plow designed to hug the contours of the ground for effortless snow removal.
- Two-cylinder hydraulic design allows the blade to angle +/- 30° in either direction to efficiently windrow snow.
- Designed to maintain full down pressure to help cleanly scrape hard-pack snow and ice.
- Side-to-side oscillation allows the cutting edge to follow the contour of the surface.
- Hydraulic crossover relief valve protects the attachment by absorbing shock and angling the entire blade if a curb or other object is struck.
- Corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods are more salt resistant than chrome.
- Trip edge containing four compression springs and hinge points.
- ⅝” x 8ˮ steel bolt-on edge allows 5 ½” of total wear and can quickly be reversed or replaced.
- V50 Angle Snow Blade also available.
|Overall Blade Width (Inches)||120|
|Blade Height (Inches)||31|
|Blade Angle (Degrees)||+/- 30|
|Width at Full Angle (Inches)||104|
|Moldboard Thickness (Inches)||0.19|
|Cutting Edge (Inches)||5/8 x 8 Bolt-on|
|Blade Oscillation (Degrees)||+/- 4|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1230|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|
Find What You Need
Find The Parts You Need
Service Your Machine