Virnig Attachments BBV72
Double tap to zoom
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 170-220 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Direct drive Eaton® motor rated up to 25 GPM for usage on a wide variety of skid steers.
- Bracing along the top connected to a push bar at the front provides rigidity for pushing over thick brush and small trees.
- ½” x 4” single side updraft blades for efficient cutting and mulching.
- See the V50 Rotary Brush Cutter – Standard Deck for a closed deck mower with more features and options.
- See the V40 Rotary Brush Cutter – Open Front for a similar mower with an open front.
|Overall Cutter Width (Inches)||78|
|Cutter Depth (Inches)||86|
|Cutter Height (Inches)||21.4|
|Deck Height (Inches)||7.7|
|Minimum Cut Height (Inches)||1.9|
|Cutting Capacity, Diameter (Inches)||3|
|Top Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.19*|
|Side Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25*|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||16-25|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1300|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|
*Deck Material is Grade 50 Plate (50,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).
Find What You Need
Find The Parts You Need
Service Your Machine